TICKETS: Please note that all tickets sold on the store are powered by our ticketing partner Crowdsurge, who supply and deliver tickets separately from any other items purchased. They also provide a Tickets-only customer services and support for you. You can visit and Crowdsurge Support centre for advice and to contact them about your ticket order Crowdsurge Support Centre.
ANY OTHER WEBSTORE ENQUIRIES: For all webstore enquiries excluding Tickets, please select ORDER ENQUIRIES to contact the webstore customer services team at the warehouse who supply and deliver all (non-ticket) items. They will not be able to help you with Ticket orders, or enquiries relating to the band/touring etc.
You should receive a reply within 2 working days.
ANY OTHER ENQUIRIES:
Please note that the webstore customer services team can only answer queries on webstore orders you have placed. They are unable to answer questions on
- anything to do with the band directly (music/touring/bookings/release dates)
- detailed technical support as mentioned above
- any product not sold on the webstore
- availability or release dates for product on any other webstore or retail destination
- Who to contact for answers to these types of queries